You can help create a brighter future for sick children with a rewarding career or volunteer experience at the RCH Foundation.
For volunteer opportunities and career options with the hospital, please see below.
Corporate Engagement Manager
The Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation is seeking a motivated and passionate Corporate Engagement Manager to develop and grow corporate relationships in support of The Royal Children’s Hospital.
If you are experienced in corporate donor cultivation and have a passion for supporting some of Victoria’s sickest children and their families at one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals, then this could be your new dream job.
- For further information or queries about this role, please contact Allison Blahna, Manager, Individual Giving at email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
- Selection Criteria – Applications must address the Selection Criteria in the position description – applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered
- Submitting your application – Send your application, including your cover letter, CV, the names and contact details of three referees and your response to the Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 18 January 2018
Volunteering for the RCH Foundation
We offer a range of rewarding and fulfilling opportunities for volunteers to assist us in supporting the hospital.
Our volunteers work alongside staff to help with fundraising, special events and administration. Volunteers can commit to shorter term opportunities supporting specific projects or longer term roles assiting with our ongoing operations.
Through our volunteering program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- gain experience in a variety of new roles
- explore different career and job opportunities
- get relevant training and develop skills
- develop professional networks
- raise awareness and support important health projects
- donate your time and expertise to benefit the fundraising efforts of RCH Foundation and help the sick kids at hospital
Becoming an RCH Foundation volunteer
New volunteer opportunities are being developed and are promoted on this page. We promise to match your skills and availability to our volunteer needs to provide you with a fun and challenging opportunity.
To enquire about a volunteer role or receive alerts when volunteer roles are posted, please contact Laura Buck, Manager, Auxiliaries and Fundraising via email or on 03 9345 6941.
Careers at the RCH
The RCH employs health professionals in a variety of medical, nursing and allied health fields along with professionals for service departments like finance, information services, human resources and facilities management.
For more information about working at the RCH, please click here.