Your generosity will help change the future of children’s health.
Making a regular donation is a meaningful way to support sick children at the hospital.
Through regular deductions from your credit or debit card, you’ll be helping the hospital plan for the future and continue to provide the very best care to children and their families.
“I am so proud to be able to support the RCH. Both my little girls have had serious issues, one a skull fracture at six months of age and the other meningitis as an infant. I cannot be more grateful of the help and support that I received. I am happy to give to such a beautiful service.”
Becoming a regular giver is easy.
- complete the Regular Giving form
- choose your preferred donation amount, frequency and payment method
As a regular giver, you’ll enjoy:
- inspiring stories about the brave patients you are supporting
- exciting news about the latest hospital breakthroughs
- updates on what your ongoing support helps make possible
- an annual tax receipt outlining your generous gifts throughout the year
We are fortunate to call generous people like you our closest friends. Your ongoing support is vital to creating a brighter future for sick children. Thank you.
T 03 9345 5037