Join The Children’s Tree and ensure the future of paediatric healthcare
The tree is a symbol of growth and by being part of The Children’s Tree you will give life and hope to sick children and their families.
The Children’s Tree has a big vision: to transform health care for children and young people, now and in the future.
By making a regular gift you will help:
Pioneer cutting-edge research
Purchase the latest equipment and technology
Invest in leadership, education, and training for medical staff
Provide holistic support with patient and family centred models of care
The amount you choose to give each month is up to you.
As a member of The Children’s Tree you will enjoy:
- inspiring stories about the brave patients you support
- firsthand news about the latest hospital research breakthroughs
- updates on what your ongoing support helps make possible
- an annual tax receipt outlining your generous gifts throughout the year
- the knowledge every single day that you are doing something wonderful for children.
We are fortunate to call generous people like you our closest friends. Your ongoing support is vital to creating a brighter future for sick children. Thank you.
If you have any questions or enquiries related to The Children’s Tree, please contact a member of our team.
Level 2, 48 Flemington Road
Parkville VIC 3052
03 9345 5037