Raising funds for research for the RCH Developmental Medicine department.
Area: Glen Waverley
The story so far
What we are working on
Do-Bees mainly raises money by selling craft items and food (jams, preserves and cakes) as well as donated items on stalls in at the RCH. Its members have manned merchandise stalls and formerly helped in the Gift Shop. Beryl is involved in the Made by Us group. The Auxiliary’s goal is to continue to raise needed funds for Developmental Medicine department so that children might become free of some of these disabilities.
Special thanks to
- Colonial Fruits – who supported Ultimate Challenge Auxiliary and now send sale proceeds to us.
- Dianne Anthony, Jeweller – another Ultimate Challenge supporter.
- Karen MacDonald and her clever craft ladies (patchwork quilt experts).
- Helann Rowland and the North Balwyn ex-probus craft group for knitting and craft.
- Lois Hewson and Pam Cawton for beautiful craft work.
- Tunstall Fresh Fruit and Vegetables.
- Nunawading Chiropractic and Podiatry.
- The former Ultimate Challenge members who continue to help the department though encouraging good will, donation of raffle prizes and sale of goods.
- Jenny and Chris for donation of raffle prizes and goods for sale.
President: Doris Tatman
Secretary: Beryl Reeves
Treasurer: Peter Tatman
03 9723 6478