Become a philanthropic leader at the RCH.
The Leadership Circle is a major-gifts donor circle, bringing like-minded philanthropic individuals together for a common philanthropic goal: to support the RCH in its mission to be a world leading paediatric hospital.
Its aim is to engage successful, influential people and harness their generosity, wisdom and experience in a long-term, sustainable giving relationship. These relationships promote a new form of strategic engagement which helps the hospital advance its work as a centre of paediatric excellence.
The four pillars
The Leadership Circle is based on four central pillars:
At its heart this is a traditional giving circle model. By giving to the Leadership Circle you choose to make a (minimum three year) gift to the hospital. This is true philanthropy at a visionary level
Once you have made a philanthropic commitment to the Leadership Circle, it is our job to grow your knowledge through traditional communications and through direct contact with world leading practitioners at the RCH, to hear their stories first hand. This allows you, as a Leadership Circle member, to become advocates in the broader community
You can help us develop other major philanthropic and partnership opportunities, by using your contacts and networks to help ‘open doors’ where and when appropriate
The RCH was founded on philanthropy and relies on it to this day to continue delivering the world leading care sick children rely on. To ensure the RCH remains at the forefront of children’s medicine, it is critical that the Leadership Circle continues to grow. As a Leadership Circle member, we ask you to actively engage and encourage other potential like-minded philanthropists to support our wonderful hospital
What we offer
- opportunities to attend informative Leadership Circle Luncheons during the year
- the ability to invite other potential donors to join the Leadership Circle
- acknowledgement of your support in the RCH Foundation ‘Impact of Giving’ annual report
- acknowledgement of your support on Donor Recognition Installation at the hospital
- acknowledgement of your support on the RCH Foundation website
- a copy of the quarterly printed newsletter, Hands Up for Our Children
- an invitation to annual key stakeholder thank you dinner
and any other events that may occur
Levels of committment
- Gold $50,000 +
- Silver $25,000 +
- Bronze $10,000 +
Contact our Major Gifts team
T 03 9345 6815